Cookies are files sent to the browser by means of a web server with the aim of recording the users’ browsing activities.
Certain cookies may collect personal information.
The different types of cookies are listed below:
Types of cookies.
- User entry cookies.
- User identification or authentication cookies. (only for the session).
- User security Cookies.
- Multimedia reproduction cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User interface customisation cookies.
- Complementary cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
Cookies according to the entity managing them:
- Own cookies: Those sent to the user’s computer from equipment or the domain managed by the editor from the moment the services requested by the user are supplied.
- Third party cookies: Sent to the user’s computer from equipment or a domain not managed by the entity, but by another entity that will process the data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies according to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies in which the data is stored in the computer and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookies, which can span from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to their purpose:
- Analysis cookies: Those which, either processed by the owner or by third parties, enable quantification of the number of users and thus to carry out measurements and statistical analysis of the usage of the service.
For this purpose, browsing on the website is analysed so as to improve the offer of products or services we provide.
- Publicity cookies: Those that enable the management, in the most effective manner possible, of the publicity spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is supplied, according to criteria such as the content edited or the frequency the adverts are display.
- Social cookies: These are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). Their function is to control the interaction with the social widgets on the webpage.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those which enable management, in the most effective manner, of the advertising spaces that the editor may have included in a website, application or platform from the time the requested service is supplied. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile so as to display publicity according to the profile.
It is also possible that on visiting a website or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion of certain products or services is published, a cookie may be installed on the browser that is subsequently used to display publicity related to the search carried out, to develop a control of the advertisements with regard, for example, to the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
The own or third-party non-excluded cookies used on the website, and their duration, are listed below.
Third-party advertising cookies:
- App Nexus. (App Nexus Inc.) / Persistent (4-5 years)
- Criteo. (Criteo, SA.) / Persistent (12-18 months)
- Doubleclick. (Google Inc.) / Undeclared.
- Facebook Custom Audience. (Facebook Inc.) / Undeclared.
- Facebook Pixel. (Facebook Inc.) / Undeclared.
- Google Ad Sense. (Google Inc.) / Undeclared.
- LinkedIn Ads. (Linkedin Corporation) / The time necessary to fulfil the purposes arising from the service or by legal requirement.
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. (Linkedin Corporation) / The time necessary to fulfil the purposes arising from the service or by legal requirement.
Third-party analytics cookies:
- GA Audiences. (Google Inc.) / Undeclared.
- Google Analytics. (Google Inc.) Undeclared.
- LinkedIn Analytics. (Linkedin Corporation) / The time necessary to fulfil the purposes arising from the service or by legal requirement.
Third-party essential cookies:
- Google Ajax Search API. (Google Inc.) / Undeclared.
- Google Tag Manager. (Google Inc.) / Undeclared.
Social Networks (Third Parties)
- Facebook Connect. (Facebook Inc.) / The time necessary to fulfil the purposes arising from the service or by legal requirement.
You may permit, block or eliminate the installation of cookies on your browser by using your browser preferences, however, you should be aware that blocking them may impede the full functionality of this website.
Below are some useful links containing information about how to configure your preferences with regard to cookies, in the most popular browsers:
If you wish to contact us about our cookies policy, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org